Blackburn's minimalist Click front light is incredibly visible to drivers, yet nearly invisible on your bike. A simple 'click' of the lens will power up 2 LEDs that pump out 18 lumens of beautiful, bright light that is even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic. The silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar or bike frame. Two CR2032 coin cell batteries are included and are super-easy to replace. - 20 lumen front light - Versatile silicone mounting system - Waterproof to IP-65 standard
Charge, Click, Go Click Power Free yourself from the hassle of batteries! This small but essential accessory makes you visible to traffic. Bright side beams throw off additional light, and the silicone mount fits almost any handlebar. A Micro-USB cable makes it easy—just charge, click and go! - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3-hour recharge time
Charge, Click, Go! Hassle-Free Safety Light Just press the lens and, click, traffic can see you! A silicone mount lets you attach this powerful little light almost anywhere, and the handy LED fuel gauge tells you when it’s time to recharge with its micro-USB cable. No more batteries — just charge, click and go! - Charging Cable Included, No Tools Required - Lithium Polymer Battery - Waterproof To Ip-65 Standard - 3-Hour Recharge Time
- Affordable and bright front light - Built to ANSI FL-1 light standard - 3 modes: High: 50 lumens, Low: 25 lumens, Blackburn Strobe: 25 lumens - Runtime: High: 26 hrs, Low: 50 hrs, Blackburn strobe: 122 hrs - Silicone mount, 1 size fits all - 3x AA replaceable batteries (Included)
- The brightest of the Blackburn's Local front lights with an extruded alloy lens bezel for extra durability. - Built to ANSI FL-1 light standard - 3 modes: High: 75 lumens, Low: 40 lumens, Blackburn Strobe: 40 lumens - Runtime: High: 25 hrs, Low: 44 hrs, Blackburn strobe: 98 hrs - Silicone mount, 1 size fits all - 3x AA replaceable batteries (Included)
The Plus front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 20 hours for front and 10 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
Gear up and be seen with the compact and highly visible Serfas Phoenix integrated USB rechargeable Helmet Tail Light. It's simple to install and remove with the helmet mount system and features a magnetic retention system that safely breaks away during a crash. Motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe. - Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output) - Integrated USB Rechargeable Charge Port w/ Charge Indicator Light - Last Mode Memory (Light Remains In Last Mode Used At Power On) - Weight: 17g w/ Bracket - Battery: 250mAh Lithium Polymer - Light Body Dimensions: 32 x 55 x 18mm Modes: - Solid: High – 4 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 8 Hours (3 Lumens) - Flash: Daytime High Flash – 30 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 70 Hours (3 Lumens)
- Built-in belt or backpack clip - Bracket designed to fit multiple applications including aero-style bars - Can be mounted horizontal or vertical on bracket - USB quick charge in 3.5 hrs - Modes: High (25 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 5 hrs, Flash (25 Lumens): 5 hrs - Weight: 46 Grams With Bracket - User Replaceable Battery: Li-Polymer
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you've come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. Please welcome the new line of E-Lume Series lights, and be prepared to turn night into day. FEATURES - Compact Lightweight Aluminum Design - Super Bright (200 Lumens) Output - Water Resistant Rating: IPX4 - New 3 Level Battery Life Indicator - Max Charge Rate of 500mA - Charges from Dead to Fully Charge in 2.5 hours (Using 500mA Rated Charger) SPECS - Solid Modes: High: (200 Lumens): 2 hrs, Medium (100 Lumens): 4.25 hrs, Low (50 Lumens): 7 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash: (200): 50 hrs, Low Flash (50 Lumens): 18 hrs - Weight: 142 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 1400mAh
FEATURES - Super Bright (50 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto Safe Mode - USB Remote Switch Compatible - USB Rechargeable - Up to 19.5 hrs Runtime - Aero Bar Compatible Bracket SPECS - Solid Modes: High (25 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (15 Lumens): 2.25 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 5.5 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (50 Lumens): 19.5 hrs, High Flash Slow (25 Lumens): 9.5 hrs, High Flash Fast (25 Lumens): 5 hrs, Low Flash (10 Lumens): 13 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 40 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Get the best of both worlds with one of Serfas' many light combo kits. - Headlight: 250 Lumens - Tail Light: 15 Lumens - USB Rechargeable - Headlight and Tail Light Charge into 2.5 hours - Great USB Starter Pack USL-250 headlight: - Solid Modes: High (250 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Medium (100 Lumens): 4.25 hrs, Low (50 Lumens): 7 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (250 Lumens): 50 hrs, Low Flash (50 Lumens): 18 hrs - Weight: 142 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 1400mAh UTL-15 taillight: - Solid Modes: High (15 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (7 Lumens): 4.5 hrs - Flash Modes: KITT Flash (5 Lumens): 14.5 hrs, Flash (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Weight: 56 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you've come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. Please welcome the new line of E-Lume Series lights, and be prepared to turn night into day. FEATURES - Compact Lightweight Design - Super Bright (1100 Lumens) Output - Last Mode Memory - Water Resistant Rating: IPX6 - New 3 Level Battery Life Indicator - Max Charge Rate of 2A - Charges from Dead to Fully Charge in 2.5 hours (Using 2A Rated Charger) - Illuminated Side Ports Optimize Side Visibility SPECS - Solid Modes: Overdrive (1100 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, High (700 Lumens): 2.5 hrs, Medium (400 Lumens): 4.5 hrs, Low (200 Lumens): 9.5 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (1100): 30 hrs, Low Flash (200 Lumens): 40 hrs - Weight: 240 Grams with Bracket - Battery: LG® 2-Cell Li-Ion, 2200mAh
Keep your vintage ride looking vintage with Sunlite's Low Rider Bullet headlight. The chrome polish finish is eye catching and the bullet shape is sleek to complement your already-awesome ride. It runs on 2 'C' cell batteries (included) for plenty of light and hours and hours of use.
Page 1 of 1