Consider yourself one of the lucky ones if you’ve felt the thrill of annihilating the trail at ridiculously fast speeds. Proper protection at those speeds is essential, and iXS has you covered with the Carve Elbow Guards. These lightweight, low-profile pads have the protection and features you need for your adrenaline-fueled, gravity-slaying rides. The AeroMesh material is lightweight and extremely breathable to help keep your arms cool and dry, even on hot summer days. And, it’s antimicrobial so it doesn’t absorb odor. Silicone strips inside deliver a no-slip fit and iXS’s LoopLock closures provide compression with maximum security. Highlights: - Xmatter: supple, vented, open-cell foam that hardens on impact to disperse shock. - Kevlar cover: heavy-duty Kevlar covers resist damage, even after repetitive abrasions. - NockOut: vented 3D padding in critical areas including lower leg, upper leg, and inner/outer knees. - SideTap padding: integrated, lateral padding for protection against grazes with trail obstacles.
With the Flow Evo+ knee guard, iXS provides super thin, light and comfortable knee protectors. Developed with mountain bike legend Hans Rey, pads are super compact to fit any backpack. The integrated Xmatter padding concept provides high impact absorption and protection. With the Flow Evo+ we introduce product properties like exchangeable padding, structurally improved AeroMesh of newest generation offering a higher level of comfort and structural strength. - Xmatter Protection Foam (exchangeable) - Aeromesh, Light, Moisture Wicking, Breathable, Anti-bacterial, Added Structural Strength, High Level Of Comfort - Looplock Closings - Silicon Stopper - En1621-1:2012 Certified
These lightweight, durable, easy-to-wear knee braces will protect your knees when you run out of talent, and give you confidence to ride at a higher level. Raid Knee Guard Features: - D30 CE certified knee pad - PU "Fit-Lock" calf band to prevent slippage - Neoprene construction for all-day comfort - Breathable mesh back panel - Durable abrasion-resistant cover - Abrasion resistant side padding for protection against bike frame and trail features - Silicone gripper band - Set of two, left and right
- 4mm D3O(R) padding insert - Increased performance advantage over 10mm HDPE foam - 360 degree seamless construction for comfort - Durable abrasion-resistant cover - Reflective print logos - Silicone gripper band - Set of 2, left and right
These lightweight, easy-to-wear knee guards will protect your knees when you run out of talent, and give you confidence to ride at a higher level. T-Bone Knee Guard Features: - Molded EVA outer shell with ballistic nylon cover - Knee cup consists of a combination stack of EVA, TPR, and memory foam - Ergonomically contoured with two elastic Velcro closures and internal silicone grippers - Lightweight and low profile - CE certified to EN13688:2013
Some days even your go-to trail doesn't want to play nice. Second-skin fit offers the ultimate in comfort and mobility on XC and lighter Trail rides while strategic Kevlar fabric mapping ensures minimal, yet targeted coverage against nicks and abrasions. Note: This guard is not rated for impact. It is recommended for minimal coverage against nicks and abrasions. - Butterfly mesh sleeve with second skin fit and targeted coverage - Foam panel with stretch Kevlar cover for nicks and abrasions - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures 'stay-put' fit - This pad is not rated for impact. It provides minimal coverage and is recommended to guard against nicks and abrasions only
$119.99 - $124.00
- Same knee construction as the Ambush pad with just enough of an extension to put an end to pedal bite - Open-back construction means no awkward shoe removal on the trail - Featuring D30 high performance shock absorbing foam - Additional EVA foam extension saves shins from pedal bite - Proven Race Face open-back construction; no shoe removal necessary - Perforated Neoprene enhances venting and moisture control - Terry lined for wicking and comfort - Foam padded side walls offer additional coverage - Branded rubber grab tabs
• Lightweight, slip-on, soft elbow pad provides functional coverage. • Articulated, perforated neoprene chassis delivers an ergonomic and comfortable fit. • Elbow and forearm area padding with an abrasion resistant outer panel ensures proper coverage and durability.
Fox's Youth Launch Pro Knee Pads give you hard-shell protection with soft-shell comfort and fit. A Kevlar knee panel covers a tough plastic knee cup for serious impact protection and the perforated neoprene body is pre-curved for an ergonomic fit. Plus, silicone grippers behind your knees as well as top and bottom straps give you stay-put coverage, even while pedaling, so you can focus on the action ahead.
- Highly abrasion resistant impact panels - Terry lining for additional comfort and moisture control - Lightweight 3D flexible PU insert - Side PU foam padding provides further impact protection - Certified to meet CE EN 1621/1 standards - Fully open design, no need to remove shoes - 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Elbow/Forearm protection with flex zone to ensure pad stays in place and a 1mm cap for protection - Double layer polygon perforated foam to increase airflow and reduce weight - Center strap behind elbow to prevent slippage and ensure a perfect fit - Designed beyond CE EN 1621/1 Standards
Page 1 of 1