- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
$3.00 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
SRAM's Professional Shift Cable System by Gore Ride-On is a nice upgrade shift-cable kit. It boasts 2 cables coated by Gore to be super smooth and their compression-free 5mm-diameter housing. You get ferrules and cable crimps, plus Gore's Grub Seal and MTB Grub Seal, too.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology. - Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated. - Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008. - Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables. - Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers. - 60-65mm in length.
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing. (2.9 oz)
Road Pro Brake kits offer enhanced performance and style. Like Road Pro Brake kits, Mountain Pro Brake kits are sold separately from our Pro Shift kits so you can create the best color combination for your bike. Pro level polished brake cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake kits are easy to install. - Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar reinforced housing enhance braking performance - All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included - Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
Mountain Pro Quick-Fit kits allow the easy installation of Jagwire hose with Shimano disc brakes. Kits contain enough hardware for both front and rear brakes, Requires Jagwire Mountain Pro Universal Disc Brake Hose Kit for installation. Compatible with: Shimano Deore M596, M615
$44.99 - $47.99
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic lines (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to enhance braking performance and simplify disc brake setup. Each adapter kit contains all the components required to connect both front and rear lines to the levers calipers.
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Magura brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement. - Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off - Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance - Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included - Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing - Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits - Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
Page 1 of 7 Next page