• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
• Anti chain-suck device • Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts • If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion UL Chain Guide. It mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet, and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. The machined, lightweight design features a spring-loaded tension pulley and cna be adjusted for perfect chainline.
$17.99 - $20.39
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
- Provides enhanced chain retention for all 1x drivetrain systems - CNC machined AL6061 alloy mount with dual-compound chain guide - Co-molded composite and TPR guide plates greatly reduce noise from chain contact - Compatible with 28-38T circular and 26-36T oval chainrings - Boost-compatible - Easily adjustable - Mounting hardware included
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
Page 1 of 1