The TRS Plus tire utilize the same tread pattern as previous versions, but have been reengineered with the addition of tapered Apex inserts designed into the tire, increasing grip under cornering and braking, while decreasing rolling resistance. - Aggressive tread pattern with a structural, angled base on the side knobs to control tire roll under high-speed cornering - Sipes are positioned to provide confident transitions from straight lines to cornering and confident braking traction - Ramped, shorter center knobs keep TRS tires rolling fast - Single-ply design with slow rebound tacky rubber throughout the tire - Tubeless-ready design
The Micro-Knobby MK3 is a BMX tire for dirt or street riding; with a directional micro-tread pattern for more control on packed conditions and honeycomb sidewalls for added strength. - "Drag Strip" center section for faster rolling and decreased wear - Low Specific Gravity Compound is lightweight and designed for high speed
$19.95 - $30.00
The ultimate BMX racing tire, the PowerBlock is designed to efficiently transfer pedal power and other rider inputs into lateral motion. In short, you'll roll faster with less wasted energy. The standard PowerBlock strikes the sacred equilibrium between performance and value. - Center Row—“Power Blocks” are precisely sized to balance traction with low rolling resistance. - Sidewall Texture—Specially designed texture pattern, strategically applied to the sidewall adds abrasion protection without sacrificing casing suppleness. - UTC rubber compound - ISO diameter: 451mm
Front and rear folding bead BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. The S-Spec version utilizes Tioga's thinnest sidewall for maximum suppleness and weight savings. - CYLEX 120 TPI superlight casing - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
There are a lot of bikes designed for 650c/571 mm tires, but until recently, only very narrow widths have been available in this size. The Terry Tellus is the first 650c tire offered in a 28mm width. The Tellus PT improves on the original Tellus by adding PT protection technology which provides a nearly impenetrable layer of tire protection -- three times more puncture resistance than a Kevlar belted tire of the same approximate weight. - Max inflation pressure: 107 psi - Weight: 317.5g (11.2-ounce) - ETRTO: 28-571
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
• Raised center and directional lateral tread for city and rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
Sunlite's Komfort features a tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction. - Type: Hybrid - Bead: Wire
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
$15.00 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 650B x 1 1/2 • ISO 584
$18.00 - $22.00
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
$57.00 - $58.20
The Flat-less tire. Schwalbe's best selling model. The most puncture resistant pneumatic tire there is. In addition to the superior puncture protection it features many inner values: - Rolling resistance. The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance. - Recycling. Also in the SmartGuard, we use a proportion of recycled rubber from old latex products. - “Anti-aging” side wall. It now lasts much longer before deveolping unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure. - E-Bike ready. Due to its great properties Marathon Plus is the best choice for E-Bikes (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h.
$56.00 - $78.50
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
The Speedster was designed for rolling speed and minimal drag on hard pack or paved terrain. Count on this tire for high performance during BMX racing, dirt jumps, and urban shredding. - A collaboration between SE Bikes and Vee Rubber - MPC—Durable long life compound that is designed to be functional on all terrain types - Wire bead
Excellent value priced right. Panaracer offers a ZSG Natural Compound for long lasting wear and a comfortable ride. Catalyst is the best balance between a high end racing tire and a training tire offering superb durability, comfort, and confidence. - Road racing tread - Max fill 8.3 BAR or 120 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 23-622
$59.99 - $63.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
Page 1 of 29 Next page