Bomber Shorts For Aggressive Gravity Riders.
Gravity-tested and enduro-proven, these men's mountain bike shorts are built with the descent in mind. Bike park or shuttle day, the bomber four-way stretch Schoeller build gives you full freedom to move on and off the bike, while still serving up gravity-riding durability. They are ventilated to keep you cool on hot summer days and have a built-in belt to keep them where you want them. The loose fit and 14-inch inseam are designed to overlap the top of your pads for a gapless setup.
- 4-way stretch Schoeller fabric with double-stitch construction
- Built-in webbing belt with camming quick-release waist buckle
- Ventilated laser-perforated waist and inner thigh
- Zippered (2) hand and (1) thigh pockets
- Articulating stretch panels
- 300g bluesign-approved Schoeller stretch-woven 96% Nylon 4% Spandex